|Pay Tickets Online||Click Here|
NJMCDirect is an easy and convenient way to pay your parking tickets and fines online. Gone are the days when one had to go to the court to pay NJ Ticket Fines. No one intentionally breaks traffic rules, but sometimes our hurry leads us to shell our pockets to these traffic violation fines. Earlier if one had to pay these fines, they had to go to the court, stand in long queues, wait for their turns and then finally get the ticket canceled by paying the fine. But with the introduction of the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal, one can pay NJMCDirect tickets bill online. This portal provides one with all the necessary tools to free one from any NJ Ticket Fines. With NJMCDirect Pay you can pay your fines by just simply accessing the NJMCDirect site, which will provide one with the NJ Ticket Prefix Code which will advance one towards the payment process.
NJMCDirect Ticket Online Payment Portal
One can reach the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal by going to the official website of NJMCDirect www.NJMCDirect.com on their browser. Once reaching this website, one can procure their Prefix code which is essential to pay the ticket fines. This is the easiest way to pay one’s fines as not only does it saves your time but also at the same time you don’t have to go to the courts and you can literally pay your fines from anywhere. You can pay your bills from the comfort of your home and not be worried about finding the New Jersey Meadowlands Commission location and wasting hours in looking for that. Besides all of these arresting offers, these portals are totally secure and protected which makes it the most desirable form of paying NJMC Direct bills online. Not only one can pay these bills in their leisure but also they have the peace of mind that their money is not going anywhere else.
NJMCDirect Pay- How to Pay?
To start using the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal to pay the fine, one should first of all make sure that they have the certain things in handy in order to use the NJ Ticket Prefix Code procured from the NJMC Direct Ticket Payment Portal. The following things are required by an individual to pay NJMCDirect Tickets Bill Online at New Jersey Meadowsland Commission Direct.
- Traffic Ticket: When you violate a traffic regulation, you are presented with a legal traffic ticket by the officers. It is of utmost importance to keep the parking or traffic ticket near you as not only does it work as a proof but also it states the Court ID and Ticket Number which are indispensable while paying the ticket. It states the type of traffic regulation violated. Without this ticket, one will be unable to complete their payment process through the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment online portal.
- License Plate Number: One should keep License Plate Number within reach to pay the NJMCDirect Pay Tickets Bill Online. One can find the license plate number on the driving license and it is easily available under the vehicle information.
- Credit Card: While paying one’s fine on the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Online Portal, the payment option available is always online, thus one should retain their debit or credit cards while paying their fines on NJMCDirect.com. One can use a Master Card or a Visa Card for such disbursements.
- The basic requirement is a Mobile device or a PC or a Laptop with a secure Internet access.
Working Hours of NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal:
Though the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal provides one the option of paying their fines from the leisure of their home, it does come with one constraint. One can pay NJMCDirect Tickets Bill Online only during the working hours of the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal. One needs to acquaint themselves with the operational hours of this website www.NJMCDirect.com. This website is not available 24X7. One can access this website from Monday to Thursday from 7:30am in the morning till 11:45pm in the night. On Fridays, one can use the services of the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal from 7:30am to 10:45 pm; On Saturdays, one can pay their fines from 7:30am till 3:45pm only in the evening; while on Sundays one can disburse their traffic violation tickets from 1pm in the afternoon till 11:45pm in the night. At the same time one should make sure that they pay their fine within the stipulated time, in order to avoid paying any late fees charges. Be mindful to keep the time schedule of the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal so that one can easily disburse such fines.
How does the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal Work?
Once one has everything needed to pay NJMCDirect Tickets Bill Online ready and within reach, one can complete their payment. The whole payment process is fast, convenient and easy to follow. Following are the steps one should follow while paying NJMCDirect Tickets Bill Online on the NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal:
- One needs to open the browser on the laptop or the mobile and access the official website of NJMCDirect https://portal.njcourts.gov/webe11/atswepr2/home.do.
- Once the official website opens up, click on the option of ‘Traffic Ticket Search’ or ‘Time Payment Order’.
- Clicking on either of these will start up the payment process.
- On the next screen, fill in the necessary tabs of Court ID, Ticket Prefix, Ticket Number and License Plate.
- Next, one needs to click on the ‘Continue’ button to further the process.
- Next, one will find two alternatives- a) View NJMCDirect Ticket and b) Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment. Click on the option in accordance to the need of the hour.
- The ‘View NJMCDirect Ticket alternative will only illustrate the ticket while the ‘Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment’ will start up the payment process.
- Next one needs to pay the traffic violation ticket fine by using the Credit or Debit Card ( VISA or MasterCard).
After paying the fine, one is free of any obligation to any traffic violation ticket. The NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal also provides the option of checking the transaction details at NJMCDirect. The portal stores all information regarding one’s payment for a period of 90 days to clear any confusion that might occur in the future. One can contact the NJMC Direct Customer Service Team any time if they come across any problems while processing these NJMCDirect Pay Tickets Bill Online payments.
Advantages of using the NJMCDirect Payment Portal
The NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal comes with its own sets of advantages and bonus.
- Efficient: This online platform is undoubtedly the most efficient and fast way to pay NJMCDirect Tickets Bill Online. This portal saves one a lot of time and within a few times and few simple clicks one can be ticket free, while manual payment of such tickets requires hours and always leaves one tired and exhausted in the end.
- Secure: Not only is this portal fitting, it is also the most secure and protected method to pay one’s fines. This portal guarantees that all the information stored by it are classified and no one can access anybody else’s information about the disbursement or the type of traffic violation committed by a person. Such high level security is provided by New Jersey Court and only the New Jersey employees can access this information and no one else.
- Convenient: The NJMCDirect Ticket Payment Portal is absolutely expedient to the users because of its trouble-free payment methods and easy to understand steps. One doesn’t have to visit the court and can pay their NJMCDirect Pay Tickets Bill Online by paying only $1to $4 extra for all the transactions.
Contact Details: NJMCDirect Customer Service Team
- Office Address: NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chestnutt Street.
- Phone Number: 973 284 4945
- Fax: 973 284 4914
- NJMC Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.